BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 ESP is a premium quality, non-silicone & non- mineral / petroleum based, fully synthetic low viscosity brake fluid optimized for use in vehicles with ABS (Anti Brake Skid), AEB (Auto Emergency Braking) and ESP (Electronic Stability Program) systems as well as standard brake and clutch applications.
Additional Product Information
- Click Here for Technical Bulletin on Brake Fluid Testers
- Click Here for Technical Bulletin on Choosing the Right Brake Fluid
- Click Here for Technical Bulletin on Rolls Royce 363 and Mineral Brake Fluid
BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 ESP is recommended for re-fill or top-up of brake and clutch systems in passenger cars, 4WD's, motorcycles, light and heavy duty commercial vehicles, mining, construction and agricultural equipment that require a non petroleum based DOT 3, DOT 4 or Super DOT 4 brake & clutch hydraulic fluid. It is highly suited for vehicles fitted with ESP, ABS and AEB vehicle control systems and is especially designed to operate in lower ambient temperatures and to provide faster response times than standard Dot 3 or Dot 4 Brake Fluids.
BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 ESP is suitable for use in all brake and clutch systems where the manufacturer specifies either DOT 3 or DOT 4 fluids. It can also be safely mixed with either Dot 3 or Dot 4 fluids if topping up is required. It can be used for first fill or refilling a brake or clutch system. For best results, the system should always be flushed with Penrite Brake Fluid DOT 4 ESP prior to first fill or before refilling the system. It should be changed according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Do not mix this product with SILICONE DOT 5 or MINERAL type brake fluids.
- For vehicles that require mineral based products i.e. Citroen, Penrite LHM Plus should be used.
- Not mixable with Silicone type assembly compounds
- Avoid contact with skin, varnish & paint. If skin contact occurs wash with water.
Brake Fluids are naturally hygroscopic and will absorb water from the air. This will lower the effectiveness of the product. After opening bottle, ensure cap is resealed tightly to avoid water contamination.
For product safety and handling information, click the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS
Find the Right Product for the Right Application