Penrite Oil Company is an Australian independent international lubricants company established in 1926. It is privately owned. Head Office is located in Wantirna South, Melbourne, Australia, with other major offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland, New Zealand and Bristol, United Kingdom, exporting to over 50 countries in Europe, Asia and America.
Penrite is very committed to providing a workplace and external environment that meets local and regulatory requirements. It strives to minimise any environmental impact by reducing emissions and developing safe and sustainable, production, storage and distribution methodologies and is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant.
The Covenant ensures:
- Compliance with environmental laws, regulations and licences.
- Explore opportunities for waste recycling and recovery.
- Recycling product packaging.
- Using recyclable packaging.
- Ensure environmentally responsible behaviour is practiced.
- Minimise waste and conserve resources.